Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Artists' Workshop

In about 2 weeks, I have another big three day event to produce for.  This will be the annual Spring Show & Sale with my new group.  The more I learn about the art, backgrounds, and techniques of the other women, the more honoured I feel to be a part of this community.  It's overwhelming and hugely humbling.  The Mondays are going so great and I've been so productive too!

Here is the show poster.  Mark your calendars!


We'll have coffee, tea, dainties, and a bit of live background music as well.  The even is free. I understand that the art is to remain on display until the end of the show, so any time you drop in over the three days, you'll be able to take it all in.  Purchased work will be marked as sold.


That poster has a sampling of past yarn work.  I'll have a batch of yarn embroidery as well as threadpaintings and thread drawings as well, in a variety of sizes.  After spending a weekend with member Cindy Wright and her watercolours, I'm really looking forward to seeing all the art.  We have a variety of paint styles and techniques, watercolour, batik, illustrations, pencil like you have never seen before, still life, landscapes...  It's going to be good!! 

Then we take the summer off, which I already know is going to leave a hole in my creative life.  I best get stitching. 

Oh and one more thing...
THANK YOU to everyone who came by to check out the art at Gardenscape last weekend.  : )



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *