Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 10 April 2017

Love for Liz

As you may or may not know, Liz Friswell, the owner of Tiger Lily Quilting quilt shop in southern Saskatchewan, is dealing with a stage 4 brain tumor.  She is now in the local nursing home.  With permission of the shop, let's send her some love by making her a 4x6" quilted postcard and mailing to: 


'Love for Liz' c/o 
Box 476
Wolseley SK
SOG 5HO Canada



There is a quick tutorial in my menu bar.  ***Please remember to send postcards without envelopes (or they aren't really a postcard).  I sent one last week, but what the heck, right!?  You can't possibly have too much love.  I'm sending another this week.  I hope you know Liz and you are able, that you'll send one too.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *