Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 4 December 2016

Sketch to Stitch in Saskatoon!

Hello!  Guess what?  I'm offering my 2 day yarn embroidery weekend workshop in Saskatoon! Sketch to Stitch 2017 only 4 weeks away, running January 7 & 8 in the new year.  I am renting a WONDERFUL second floor workshop space in Riversdale with plenty of natural light called Creative Commons YXE.  It's above the Void gallery that will also house a new exhibition I'm putting together.  How's that for fun in the dead of winter?  : )

Here's the basic details:


So far I have 9 people signed up.  I can take 6 more.  : )  This is the only 'advertising' I've done for it, so let me know.  You don't need any supplies, just bring yourself.   ***You will need to plan for your own lunch on both days, and street parking fees on Saturday.

Have a great day!


1 comment:

Kate said...

I would love to know more about your sketch to stitch process and use of materials and yarns, but sadly live in Europe and cannot attend your workshop....Would you consider doing an on-line class? X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *