Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 15 December 2016

December News

Hello, from the Polar Vortex.  : )  We still have no snow but the temperatures have been around minus thirty degrees Celcius with a wicked windchill.  Still, business as usual.

working on a little fox I photographed at the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo

work in progress... gosh he's/she's adorable!!

I should tell you that my Sketch to Stitch weekend workshop is full up!  : )  Thank you everyone! ***Please note that I am taking 4 more waitlisted registrations from Saskatoon folks.  4 of my registered people are from other communities and you just never know what the highways will be like.  It would be ideal to have a small handful of people who would be interested in joining us on short notice.  Again, here's the information...

p.s. my house phone is kaput this week!  please email.  

My second announcement is that the Focus on Fibre Art Association juried show is over and all piece have been returned.  LOOK what I found in my box!!!  WOW WOW WOW  !!!  Or as some would put it, 'squeeeeeeeee!!"  : )


She's Blooming! has been sold to one of my favourite collectors and will be delivered tonight.  I told her though, I get to keep the ribbons! : )

I'm busy working on one more commission for the holidays, and putting many hours in working at Handmade House.  I have another part time job as well at the Open Door Society!  Busy, busy.  In the mean time, I've distributed a lot of new work out to gallery shops for holiday purchases:

 - MacKenzie Art Gallery Shop in Regina (cards and more threadpaintings)

 - The Saskatchewan Craft Council Boutique in Saskatoon (new threaddpaintings, postcards)

 - Handmade House in Saskatoon (cards, framed yarn embroideries and mini threadpaintings)

If you see anything you like on my IG or FB, let me know.  I have a handful of yarnpaintings at home as well that are all available but not posted in online shops.

Enjoy the beautiful winter sunshine xoxoxox.

this is an old pic.  we have no snow!  :(


1 comment:

Threadpainter said...

That fox is absolutely adorable !!!
And Congrats on the Viewer's Choice ... in my opinion, one of the best awards to receive !
No Snow ??? We have lots and would be glad to share ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *