Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Friday 14 October 2016

Published!

It's here!  I'm so happy!

Part 2 of 4

You know I'm taking about the magazine AND the sunshine.  : )  Together, my morning was perfect!

This is my second installment of a 4 part series called, 'Artist Review'.  It's blurred out intentionally so that you'll have to find the issue and read it for yourself.  It has a write up about the process & inspiration in the making of 'Prairie City'.  It was sold at the beginning of 2015, prior to the jurying process for the most recent Dimensions tour of Saskatchewan Fine Craft.  I know the owner is pretty excited!!  She's been waiting a long, long time.  The show is now in Yorkton SK until October 28th.

 www.aneedlepullingthread.com

This is the newest issue, Fall 2016.  If you'd like to see a preview inside the magazine, just head to their website.  You can also order singles or annual subscriptions as hard copies or digital.  Thank you again ANPT, I am so very grateful.
 : )


2 comments:

HollyM said...

Congrats! It's one of my favourite pieces!

Threadpainter said...

Congrats !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *