Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Plans for Manitoba

A couple of posts ago, I mentioned I would be at the Manitoba Fibre Festival.  I'm teaching a 5 hr embroidery class (with yarn) on Sept 30th there during the day.  The class was filled. Then I'll be a vendor selling my wares on the evening of September 30th and all day October 1.  This will all take place at the Red River Exhibition Place.


So, here's what else!
When that's done, I'll follow Heidi Hunter home and run my 2 day Sketch to Stitch course at her studio.  Really!  It's the class I taught in Olds and I so look forward to doing this again with autumn on the way in here.  Heidi Hunter has a website www.RunsWithScissors.com where you can learn more about her fabulous self and sign up for classes.  She has a great big space north of Winnipeg where teachers and artists come to her.  Isn't that great!?  It's a Sunday/Monday which is odd, but that's how we are going to fit it in.  The class has space for 16.  We have room for more!

Oct 2-3 Sketch to Stitch
North of Winnipeg MB

If you are interested and you think this fits, you can contact Heidi to register and get more info.  Thanks Heidi!

: )

2 comments:

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Sounds just great Monika. I'm heading to Penticton at the end of September for a felting workshop. All the best.

Nicole said...

Hi Monika:

I love reading your blog and seeing your art develop and change. So I included you in my nominations for a lovely blog award. You can accept or not (it's pretty much a chain letter) but the details are over here on my blog:

https://handwroughtquilts.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/one-lovely-blog-award/

Keep on making gorgeous art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *