Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Monday 11 July 2016

Motoring Right Along...

By 'motoring', you know I mean 'sewing machine motor'.  I have a big sale coming up in the Battlefords at the end of the week,

But first, my show is up at Hues and the reception was very nice.  The entire show is hand stitching, 'unplugged'.  There are sixteen framed embroideries there, and 12 still available at this point.

Scilla in City Park, 2016

Hues is at 1818 Lorne Ave in Saskatoon, so if you are through here in the summer, please drop by!


Thank you to everyone who popped in!  If you drive by at night, you can see a slideshow of the work in the front windows!  That's so cool.

night time photo from the street

As for shifting gears,

- - - - Vroom vroom!!!

I'm in super-duper production mode for a big event coming this weekend.  I'll be a vendor at the Saskatchewan Handcraft Festival in my hometown!  Finally, I'm going to be part of it.  I won't have my yarn embroideries there.  I do have dozens of Prairie Threadpaintings to chose from starting at $45 for the smallest.  I hope you'll come by!  There is a hall full of vendors, all juried by the Saskatchewan Craft Council selling their wares for 3 days.  Events are scheduled in as well.


See you there!  Bring a friend.  Admission is $5 at the door.

ALSO - did you know that Dimensions is at the Chapel Gallery in North Battleford?  It just opened and will be there all summer long.  It's a juried touring show of fine craft be Saskatchewan artists. My threadpainting entitled, 'Prairie City' is there if you would like to see it in person.  : )





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *