Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 28 April 2016

Things I Love Thursday

Lately, my husband and I have been going for walks here and there around the city after the kids are off to school.  Michael is a realtor here in Saskatoon (his page is linked here).  So, he delivers his flyers to homes while I collect photos of pretty things.  We get some couple time out of it as well as fresh air & exercise.  It's all good.  ; )

Lookie what I found yesterday!!!

click to see WAY bigger!

There really is not much out there in terms of spring and blooms yet, and so these were such a treasure!!!  The best part is that they were full of bees.  xo  Oh the colour just surprised me so much!

: )

Also, today we celebrate the 10th birthday of our youngest child.  How did they get so big so fast!?  : )
Happy Birthday to my dear Arwen. xo


Have a great day, and I hope you notice little pops of colour here and there when you are out and about.


2 comments:

KaHolly said...

Ten! I wish my daughter was ten again! We had so much fun. They do grow up fast! Savor every minute!

Terri said...

My kids are in their 40s now....

When my hubby was in real estate we put together a little newsletter and took it around to the locals. It was sort of fun. We were in California and got to walk past the Southern Magnolias - scented so sweetly. A good memory. Thanks for bringing it up.

Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *