Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 8 March 2015

Sunday Snapshots

Well, well.  The great spring melt down has arrived.  I'm digging out the rubber boots and we are off to a party in the park with free hot chocolate, horse & sleigh rides, and skating on the pond across the street.  !  Soooo fun.  A couple of days ago, we had this weird snowfall.  It was like little ice pellets mixed with rain mixed with snow.  It wasn't sleet.  I'm not really sure what it's called, but it was a very light sprinkling.  I went out on the deck with my morning coffee and WOWEE - look what I spied!  It reminds me of little sugar confetti sprinkles for fancy party cupcakes.  I took about 100 photos with my cell phone.  I hope these are clear enough for you to enjoy.  : )

the deck

There are no two alike.

Some look like little 6 petal flowers!  : )

the garden

!  Be still my heart....

the gas meter

Aren't they so, so beautiful!?

deck chair


fire pit

What a treat.  I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!  : )  It's all gone now...

* HAPPY SUNDAY *


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Magical! The six pointed star is a "Star of David". We had snow a couple of weeks ago that had that form as well!

Anna said...

They are amazing - like beautiful sweet sugar stars. Wish we got snow from time to time - Wait, no not really, but is sure is pretty. Anna

elle said...

I can't say I've seen that shape. SWEET!

Faith said...

How wonderful! I thought such perfect shapes were only imagination. Thank you for sharing them.

Threadpainter said...

Really amazing ! And your photos were just fine for viewing these magical snowflakes;)

Terri said...

Great pictures! You'd think that they would all be the same "weight" at least, but some are very delicate and lacy while others are heavy. Love it.
Hugs

Giddings Art said...

Beautiful! Amazing!! I don't think I have ever seen shapes like these! Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *