Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Thursday 26 February 2015

On Youtube - Our Prairie in Fibre Keepsake

Oh !  It's online!  Want to hear about the show and see all of the art?  It's here in this 16 minute video.  All artists are listed in the credits at the end.  The show is now over and the art is all packed up.  This video interview is a wonderful keepsake of a beautiful art exhibition.  : )



(No - I hardly ever sit that still nor talk that slow.  lol  And yes... I am sad for the show to be over.)

I also have this.  Over 300 comments including 1 teacher representing 45 children.  I can't even imagine how many visitors that means.  There are people signed in from several BC locations, Alberta, all over SK, Manitoba, Quebec, many from Ontario and Nova Scotia.


I even saw Texas and Indonesia in there.  Thanks to all of you for the comments.  I'll be passing them on to the artists.

HAPPY Thursday.  Yes it is!  : )


10 comments:

Judy Cooper Textile Artist said...

Delightful interview! Your love of the prairies certainly came through. The art work you curated was very diverse, a pleasure to see.
I posted about it on my blog http://judycooper.blogspot.ca/

monika@mysweetprairie.ca said...

Oh wow. Thank you Judy! :)

Heather J said...

Enjoyed the show virtually. Thanks for sharing.

arlee said...

Almost as good as seeing the show live--and sitting with you :) Thanks for sharing it, have saved it too for my "archives".

Margaret said...

I so enjoyed this, Monika! It was delightful to recognize some of the artists whose work I know, and to see work by those I've never known of or seen. Beautifully done!

Linda said...

Loved your interview Monika! Your Prairie Pride shines through. I have not visited but I will definitely know what to expect when I do. Congratulations!

Hooked on a Feeling said...

The video was awesome Monika. You did a fantastic job with the show and the interview. It was great to be able to see more pieces and hear about them...from a distance. It's so moving to hear a fellow Canadian show her pride in this country of ours.

Suztats said...

I so enjoyed the video, Monika. Great interview. One can hear the pride and joy in your voice. I really liked seeing the art. Well done!

Renate said...

Thank you for sharing Monika. It was clearly a sharing of your heart and pride in your home. Great to see that Canadian pride!

Hastypearl said...

Ok. I'm giggling a little bit. Texas and Indonesia:) I don't think I've ever seen them paired before:) I promise, we aren't so far away...come visit and I'll prove it...Smiling...Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *