Welcome

* * * Canadian Craft Federation / Citizens of Craft.ca Podcast Series! : ) I'm in Episode #4... but you should listen to them all. : ) LISTEN

Sunday 27 May 2012

Sunday Snapshots

More captures from my trip home from Watrous last weekend...


It was HUGE.  When it falls, we're all going to hear it I think!

The leaning tower of - o m g run away!! 
Hehe.  I'm pretty funny, eh?

These ducks down in the ditch/slough had the right idea!


Happy Sunday!
Maybe we'll see some of you at the show today.
 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geese!

Ladydy5 aka: Diane Yates said...

I photograph a lot of barns here in Tennessee and in any travels I do. This barn photo is magnificent. I just love it and thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

* * * Here are some of the most viewed blog posts this month * * *